Today, the company is run by the ninth generation of the Gavrilović family. It is this long family heritage that makes this company unique in Croatia and one of very few such family businesses in the world. The meat processing factory Gavrilović has been furnished with the most sophisticated, cutting-edge industrial equipment and processing lines.
The production processes meet the highest health and hygiene standards and the control measures are taken at all stages of production on a daily basis. We can prove this with implemented food safety and quality standards incorporated in our integrated management system.
Rewards and acknowledgements:
- The Gavrilović brand, with its 325 years long tradition, surpasses many u global brands such as Coca-Cola, IBM, and GE (source: www.brandchannel.com)
- In 1891 Croatian salami, today's Winter salami, tied with red-white-blue ribbon representing the Croatian national flag, receives the honorary diploma at the Jubilee Trade and Forestry exhibition in Zagreb
- In 1894 Winter salami wins a gold medal for quality, bearing the name of the Austrian emperor Francis Joseph, at the international exhibition in Vienna
- In 2003 Winter salami and Kulen receive the Croatian Origin label, awarded by the Croatian Chamber of Economy
- In 2003 Pork liver pâté and Luncheon Meat receive the Croatian Quality label, awarded by the Croatian Chamber of Economy
- In 2006 the readers of the Adria Zeitung magazine award Gavrilović the title of Das Beste Kroatiens (The Best of Croatia)
- In 2007 TV commercial „James Bond" reached the finals of the prestigious international competition 21st London International Awards, with two other best rated TV commercials
- In 2007 at the ZEPS international trade fair in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Golden Rose 2007.) Gavrilović wins two gold medals, one for chicken mortadella, and the other for chicken cooked sausage
- In 2007 Gavrilović is awarded the Superbrands Croatia status
- Between 2007 and 2012 Gavrilović holds the Trusted brand Croatia title, as the most reliable Croatian producer in the canned meat product category
- In 2008 According to the Brandpuls survey conducted by the Puls agency, Gavrilović is the most recognizable and best-rated food brand in Croatia: 98.7% of Croatian consumers know Gavrilović
- In 2011 Gavrilović holds a prestigious Qudal medal for quality in 4 categories: dry salami, pâtés (bread spreads), frankfurter sausages, and kulen (a Croatian-style dry salami)
- In 2012 The Germany-based DLG, the umbrella European organization for independent testing and quality evaluation of food products, awards gold medals to Di Giusto salami products, Romana and Divina
Vision and Mission
MAKING LOCAL FOOD A GLOBAL TREAT
In the future, we see Gavrilović as one of the key propellers of regional economy, an indisputable global leader and promoter of traditional regional meat specialities.
MAKING PEOPLE ENJOY WHAT THEY EAT
The passion for the creation of meat specialities is the primary reason of our existence, a passion so deep that it has become a tradition that has been in existence for over 300 years. Our mission is to create a distinguished flavour and to make sure our consumers enjoy the unique delights of Gavrilović, by using only the best ingredients and applying modern meat processing technologies.