Sliced Winter Salami
- prepared according to the authentic recipe of the old Gavrilović masters of trade
- the only original Winter Salami since 1883
- cold smoked over beech wood
- it matures for 3 months during which time the famous fine mould grows
- excess mould is brushed off by hand
When Italian masters of trade joined their expertise and skills with masters from Petrinja to make new salami in 1883, they had no idea they were on the verge of a major new discovery - Gavrilović Winter Salami! Namely, in the course of the maturing process, all salamis were "adulterated" and covered with a fine white mould coating which makes Gavrilović Winter salami well-famous even today. It is this fine mould that is responsible for the special aroma of Winter Salami.
The fine flavour of Winter Salami is best savoured on fresh, crispy white bread. It combines perfectly with fine cheeses, semi-hard or slightly piquant cheeses like Emmentaler. Those who prefer a more intense flavour will serve Winter Salami with horseradish sauce or mayonnaise.
Keep at a max. temp. of +4ºC
Read true stories from the history of Gavrilović written by the famous author and journalist Zvonimir Milčec.
A naše prijedloge toplih i hladnih jela s Gavrilović proizvodima pogledajte ovdje.