GAVRILOVIĆ The first Croatian salami, dried meat and lard factory, M. Gavrilovića potomci d.o.o., Gavrilovićev trg 1, 44250 Petrinja, Croatia, OIB 83570236060, abbreviated Gavrilović d.o.o. (hereinafter: Gavrilović d.o.o. or the Processing Manager) processes the personal data of its users and visitors to the www.gavrilovic.hr website in accordance with the applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Act 2016/679, Act on the Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation, Official Gazette RH No. 42/2018).
We respect your privacy and process your personal data fairly, legally and transparently, solely on the valid legal basis or according to your consent for processing.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal data, and we will be happy to assist you.
Access to www.gavrilovic.hr is free and does not require registration.
Table of Contents
- Data protection principles that we adhere to
- What are your rights when it comes to personal data?
- Which personal data we collect
- How do we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How do we protect your personal data
- Information on cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data- any information pertaining to an identified individual or an individual that may be identified.
Processing - any action or set of actions performed on personal data or a set of personal data.
Processing Manager - an individual or a business, public authority, agency or other authority that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of personal data processing.
Processor - an individual or a business, public authority, agency or other authority that processes personal data on behalf of the processing manager;
Respondent - an individual or a business the personal data of which is processed.
Child – an individual younger than 16 years of age.
2. Data Protection Principles
We process the collected personal data with the compulsory application of appropriate legal, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized data processing. Access to your personal data is limited to those staff who need this data to provide our services. We continually educate our staff on the importance of confidentiality and of protecting the privacy, and your data. We only collect data that is necessary for the processing at hand, and we do not keep it longer than necessary or for longer than prescribed by the legal regulations.
We promise that we will be guided by the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal. Our processing activities have a legitimate basis. We always consider your rights before processing your personal data. We will provide you with information about the processing upon your request.
- Processing is limited to its purpose. Our processing activities are in accordance with the purpose for which the personal data is collected.
- Processing is completed with the minimal data. We collect and process the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.
- Processing is limited by a time interval. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary, unless otherwise prescribed by legal regulations.
- We will ensure data accuracy.
- We will ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
3. The Respondent's Rights
The respondent has the following rights:
- The right to information - meaning that you have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed; which data is collected, where it comes from, why and by whom it is being processed.
- The right to access - meaning that you have the right to access the information collected about you or from you. This includes the right to request and obtain copies of your collected personal data.
- The right to correction - meaning that you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to deletion - meaning that you may, under certain circumstances, request the deletion of your personal data from our records.
- The right to restrict processing - meaning that if certain conditions are met, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing - meaning that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right to object to automatic processing - meaning that you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling, and that you are not the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing. You can use this right whenever there is a result of profiling, which causes legal effects that concern you or are partially related to you.
- The right to transfer data - you have the right to obtain your personal data in a format that can be read by your device or, if feasible, by direct transfer from one Processing Manager to another.
- The right to appeal - if we reject your request guaranteed by the right to access, we will provide the reason why this has happened. If you are not satisfied with how your request is being dealt with, please contact us.
10. The right to assistance from the supervisory authority - meaning that you have the right to assistance from the supervisory authority, the Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva ulica 14, CRO - 10 000 Zagreb, email: email@example.com, and the right to other legal remedies, such as to request compensation for damages.
11. The right to withdraw consent - You have the right to withdraw any consent to the processing of your personal data.
4. The Data We Collect
The information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored using cookies or other session tools. This information is used to improve the user experience. When you use or view the content of our website, your activity must be reported.
Publicly available information.
We can collect information about you that is publicly available.
5. How do we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- provide information about Gavrilović d.o.o. and about our products
- improve your user experience;
We use your personal data based on legitimate reasons and/or with your consent for the following purposes:
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
Open job inquiries
The information you submit to us through open job inquiries is processed solely for the purpose of recruitment and is kept for a maximum of two years.
For promotional prize draws and prize contests
Gavrilović d.o.o. sometimes organizes prize draws and prize contests. The personal data that we collect in this way is processed solely for the purpose of implementing a prize draw or contest (for example, announcing the name of the winner to be contacted, the prize to be delivered, etc.). To participate in a prize draw or contest, we need your first and last name, e-mail, telephone number and delivery address. Similarly, we may ask you for additional information that will be defined by the rules of the prize draw or contest (for example, the receipt number of the purchased goods, etc.).
The collected data will be deleted after 6 months from the date of announcing the winner.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes, but only if those are in accordance with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we make sure that:
- the connection between the purpose, context and nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing will in no way harm your interests
- there will always be some protection for processing.
We will always inform you about any further processing and its purpose.
6. Who Else Has Access to Your Personal Data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data is submitted to partners we trust to provide the service as required or to improve the user experience. We share your personal data with:
Our processing partners:
- Euroart93 d.o.o.
We only work with processing partners (Processors) that are able to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or to public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to this, or if there is another legal basis for it.
7. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data
We do our best to keep your personal data secure. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonyms, where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the complete security of information. However, we promise to inform the competent authorities in the event of a breach of information. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonable in order to prevent the breach of security, and provide assistance to the competent authorities if a violation arises.
We do not intend to collect or find out information about children. We do not target children with our services.
8. Cookies and Other Technologies We Use
A cookie is a small text document stored in your computer. Cookies store information that helps make websites work. Only we have access to the cookies from our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may interfere with certain features.
- Required cookies - these cookies are required for using important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Analytical cookies - we use these cookies to track the usage and performance of our website and service.
- Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to deliver ads that are relevant to you and in accordance with your interests. Additionally, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the page by the advertising network with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you've visited a page and this information is shared with other parties, such as advertisers. Often, they are targeting advertising cookies related to the functionality of the website provided by other parties.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer using the settings in your browser. As an alternative, you can control third-party cookies using privacy-enhancing platforms, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information on cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic on our website. Google has its own privacy policies, found here. If you want to discontinue tracking by Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics opt-out page.
9. Contact Information
CRO, 44250 Petrinja, Gavrilovićev trg 1
Data Protection Team
Telephone: +385 (0) 44 811 220
Last edited on [May 25, 2018].